Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mummy Munch

Today I made Mummy Munch and it is super yummy!!!  I got the recipe from the Picky Palate! This literally took about 5 minutes to throw together and makes a fun treat.

4 Cups Honey Nut Chex Cereal

16 oz package Vanilla Candy Melts

1 Cup Autumn Mix (candy corn, mini pumpkins, etc)

1 Cup Salted dry roasted peanuts

2 Cups mini pretzels

Place cereal, Autumn mix, peanuts and pretzels into a large bowl. Mix to combine. Melt vanilla candy melts according to package directions then pour into cereal mixture.  Gently stir until well coated then pour onto wax paper or a silpat lined baking sheet to dry.  Once dried, break into pieces and put into cute cupcake liners or little bags.

Here is my Mummy Munch while drying.

mummy munch

Here are my fall cupcake liners.

fall baking cups

I’ll try and remember to post a picture of the finish product!

Also, if you don’t have silpat liners I HIGHLY suggest you check them out!  LOVE these things. They can be found at many places and I couldn’t live without them when it comes to baking! They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment