Friday, November 19, 2010

My Very First Blogger Award!!!



I got my very first blogger award from sweet Kindall at Some Kind of Wonderful!! Everyone should definitely go check out her adorable blog and follow her hilarious post!! I get sad when she doesn't post for a few days...step it up Kindall ;). I know Kindall in real life! She recently became a stay at home mommy to sweet Mason...he's adorable! Maybe Ellie and him could have a playdate soon....they share a pediatrician! Kindall used to work at the non-profit were Steven and I both volunteered for many years! Thanks Kindall for the sweet award!


Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award!
2. Share seven things about yourself!
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
4. Let the recipients know you've left them an award!

My 7 facts:

1. On March 16, 2010 my entire world was rocked when I became a mom to a premature baby girl!! She is a blessing in every way imaginable and I wouldn't change one second of our story!
2. I must drive the same day to work EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't go the quickest route but it's typically the least traffic route. Even days i'm running late there are two other routes that would be a little quicker but I can't do it's like my car is on auto pilot.
3. I take preventative migraine medicine in the morning and at night. I must take this little bitty pill with a glass of ice tea....a FULL glass of ice tea. It typically gets poured, pill taken, and then the rest of the glass WASTED sitting right next to the sink....terrible I know.
4. One time when we had open house at preschool I had to draw a picture of what I wanted to be when I grew up. Most children drew things like a fireman, postman, doctor, dentist, etc. I colored a picture with different colored hair.....I wanted to be Cyndi Lauper. I'm sure my parents were proud.
5. I graduated college in 3 1/2 years.
6. Upon college graduation I accepted a job in Colorado Springs. I knew absolutely no one. I moved a few weeks after graduation....I made some life long friends and don't regret my decision one bit even though I am back in Oklahoma now!
7. Steven and I dated for 6 years before we were married.
Now my award goes to.....
Behymer Business. I know Daysha in real life....her sweet Lyndon was a preemie. We are neighbors and she welcomed us home and into loving arms when sweet Ellie was a preemie! She is also expecting baby #2 and we are praying everyday for a healthy full term pregnancy!
The Steen Style. I worked with Laura's husband AND she went to high school with my husband....such a small world! They are currently remodeling their home and I LOVE following their adventures!
Live.Love.Laugh. I only know Heather through the blog world. She commented and offered support during our journey with Ellie. Shortly after she announced her pregnancy. In August her world was rocked as she delivered sweet Brayden 3 months early. He got to come home right before Thanksgiving and is doing wonderful!
The Adventures of Mc & Max. Casey is my very best friend and I love following the boys on her blog!! We don't get to see each other too often with her living in Tulsa and us both having full schedules....maybe this award will encourage her to post!
Life With the Earles. Bobbie is one of my sorority sisters and I LOVE reading her blogging adventures...I rarely comment and I love how she always talks about her two readers....make that three I read you just don't know it!!
Footholds of a First Year Teacher Lindsey is 'family'. She is braving her first year teaching and after a challenging start is doing fabulously well as everyone knew that she would! Lindsey you make us all proud!!!
The Strope Situation My sweet Becky! Becky is my 'big sis' from the sorority house. She has three BEAUTIFUL children! I love keeping up with them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment