Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bachelorette Party Fun!!!

Back in April we celebrated one of my last nights out as a single lady so I thought I would share some pictures!Bridesmaids!

Getting ready to open gifts!

We enjoyed a yummy dinner at 1492!

Then it was off to Nonna's!



We then headed to Brix where we happened to run into Mark Clayton!

It was so great to be able to spend some time with my favorite ladies before the big day! We all had a blast and some of my bestest friends were able to travel in from out of town to help me celebrate!










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast! Thanks for inviting me! It was great to see some AXOs and spend time with you!!
    http://brittandjjnz.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/girls-just-wanna-have-fun/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey madam, I thing that your bachelorette party is not the last night that you will stay with your friends without your husband.

    ReplyDelete