Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello Weekend!

This weekend is the first of many busy weekends to come! Tonight we are having dinner with great friends at Toby Keith's in Bricktown. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us to enjoy the patio!!! Tomorrow morning is the beginning of a day full of festivities for my 10 year high school reunion....gasp. I feel so old! We start with a picnic and lots of games for everyone with kiddos then end the evening at the Coca-Cola Events Center!



When we graduated in 1999 we were the largest class to ever graduate from Yukon. I have been on the reunion planning committee and I am surprised at the lack of people attending this years event. Regardless, it should be great to catch up with old friends and see what everyone is up to these days!


As I said this is just the start of a few busy weekends! Next weekend we are off to Arkansas for a Feisal Family Reunion, Tulsa for one of my best friends baby shower, lake trip for 4th of July! I love summertime and all the activities it brings!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Steven didn't tell John you started a blog...you will have to get him in trouble! Isn't blogging addictive :) I hope you're having a great weekend...we need to get together for dinner one night!

    I will start stalking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete