Friday, April 30, 2010

Two Sweet Girls

Our family friends youngest daughter is 8 and she is absolutely one of the sweetest things in the world! I was in college when Avery was born and I was pretty smitten! She was one of sweetest most content babies. I have LOVED getting to watch her grow into the sweet girl she is today! We have gone on family vacations to Florida, lake trips, Taylor Swift concert, she was in our wedding, long summer days swimming, pedicures......just to name a few of the things we've shared. She was so excited when we told her we were having a baby and even more excited when we found out it was a little girl. At Christmas this year she would watch my belly for as long as it took for Ellie to move. She told me things like when I got to big she would help me paint my toenails :). Last Saturday she came over and spent the day with us while her family was at her brother's track meet. She LOVED spending the day with Ellie and we LOVED having her she was such a big helper. She is the youngest of three with her siblings being 19 and 13....so being around a baby was new for her but you would have though she had 2 younger siblings! I can't wait for Ellie to grow up and have Avery in her life!

Funny Faces

Playing with Carson

Sweet girl

Taylor Swift!

4th Birthday
Opening Taylor Swift Tickets
Holding Ellie for the first time
Last Saturday...I LOVE this picture

Steven and I are both so thankful for so many sweet friends in our lives but we are extremely thankful for Avery and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment