Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow Days

This week we didn't get much snow. But the last forecast that called for snow we got quite a bit.
 
This is really the first time Ellie has been old enough to go out and play. Her first snow she was 9 months old and sick with the flu. It snowed this year on Christmas but was brutally cold and didn't stick to much.
 
She was sick with a little virus the few days before but had been asking all day so we finally bundled up and braved the cold. I was so happy I disregarded the weather and took my big camera out with me rather than trying to rely on the iPhone. I got tons of good pics it was hard to pick just a few!
 
Checking it out!

LOVES it!

Snowflake on her gorgeous eyelashes! So jealous of them!!

Sweet cheeks!

Cheese!

Snow angel time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment